Mia is a short flared dress with pockets, ideal for giving your look an informal or sophisticated elegance, depending on the accessories that go with it: wear it alone or over trousers for a unique and original look.
- 3/4 raglan sleeves to bell
- Round neckline
- Tinvisible ashes
- It fits perfectly on different body shapes.
- Deadstock fabric from high fashion productions
- Eco-sustainable and Cruelty-free
- Made in Italy
- Limited edition
- Loose fit
- Hand-dyed with different techniques
- Due to the characteristic of manual dyeing, each garment is to be considered a unique piece.
100% Italian Linen
Care and Washing
- Preferably hand wash, with neutral detergent.
- For washing in the washing machine, choose the DELICATES program and maintain a maximum temperature of 30°.
- Iron at low temperature.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use the dryer
- Use the light spin program to avoid unnecessary creases.
- Always hang out of the hottest sunlight.
- Or opt for dry cleaning.
- After use, if exposed to the air for one night, the garments regenerate themselves, losing the odors they are impregnated with and regain tone and softness.
|Sizes in cm||Unique
|Height Center back
|Sizes (IT)||and 40 and 48
* The model in the photo is 1.70 cm tall.