Carefully hand-dyed to give you the most beautiful colors inspired by butterflies wings.
Cool in summer and warm in winter. Sarong, cover-up, maxi-stole or scarf.
Perfect for traveling, the more you wrinkle it the more beautiful it is.
Each one is a small world, a unique piece just made for you.
- 78,7 "x 35,4"
- Hand-Dyed with Shibori techniques
- Made in Italy
- Limited Edition
- 51% Tencel/Lyocell 49% Modal, Eco-sustainable fabric made from beech and eucalyptus pulp. Very soft fabric in contact with the skin.
Care and Maintenance
- Hand wash or machine wash delicate items at 30 °with neutral soup
- Use the light spin program to avoid causing unnecessary creases.
- Always keep away from warmer sunlight.
- After use, if exposed to the air overnight, the garments regenerate themselves, losing the smells with which they are impregnated. and regain tone and softness.
- It can be worn without being ironed for a pleated texture. Otherwise, iron at a low temperature.
Obi belts sold separately.